2014년 6월 14일 토요일

"Hello" Show! Show! Show!

 
 
 
Hello, I am Sunny !
I prepared a topic "Gender difference" with my partner, Da kyeong !
We will cover how men and women deal with conflicts differently.
 
"Gender Issue" has always been a interesting topic to discuss about.
Therefore, we want to talk about what you think and share our opinios, too.
We will ask you about communicating with the opposite gender.
Sometimes, most people get in trouble when they talk with the opposite gender.
I want to listen your opinion and share mine.
In addition to it, we wonder that how you deal with your conflicts.
Conflicts are inevitable in life. Therefore, we should think how to deal with conflits in a good approach.  The way to solve a problem would be different from individual to individual. We want to discuss how men and women deal with conflicts differently,too.
 
 We found a funny video related with the topic on Youtube. I want to share the video with other friends in "Hello show". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLxC-erFmVw
 
In my opinion, if conflicts are inevitable in life, finding  good approachs to solve problems is important. If we resolve the conflicts with others easily, we cherish people around us and make a strong relationship with them, too.
I really hope the "Hello show" would be a meaningful memory to everyone, including my professor, Jeff !
 
 
 
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기